1. Nurture relationships - spend time with people who increase my energy level, and if possible, avoid those who drain my energy.
2. Enhance the quality of life by using creativity to have more FUN! Schedule fun and adventure!!!
3. Take the time to stay in tune with my spiritual self.
4. Respect my health as a precious gift. Use exercise and nutrition to be healthy - not to look good. Have a health-based, not-ego based, life style.
5. Continue to spend time in, and learn lessons from, nature.
6. Continue to embrace education and learning. Improve skills and be open to learning new ones.
7. Dharma - find my life's passion and make it a career. Continue to pursue my life's work through paid and volunteer positions.
8. Keep clutter to a minimum. Give away one item for every new one that comes into the house.
9. Incorporate systems to simplify housework, business, finances, etc.
10. If it isn't good for my soul, I don't think it, watch it, read it, talk to it, buy it, wear it, eat it . . .
Welcome!! I’m Mikell (pronounced Michael). If you love spicing up your life with herbs, recipes, decorating and crafts, symbolism and rituals like I do, I hope you’ll sign up for my newsletter and free Enhancing Your Life with Herbs e-book!
Mikell is a writer, artist and professional treasure hunter, finding the greatest treasures in the wonderful people who enter her life!