A conversation with a friend has prompted me to repost my manifesto ( a written declaration of intentions or objectives). It is a great reminder to remain focused on my values.
1. Use my energy level as a barometer to gauge the value of my relationships. Nurture those who increase my energy, avoid those who drain it.
2. Enhance the quality of life by using creativity to have more FUN! Schedule fun and adventure!!!
3. Take the time to stay in tune with my spiritual self.
4. Respect my health as a precious gift. Use exercise and nutrition to be healthy - not to look good. Have a health-based, not-ego based, life style.
5. Continue to spend time in, and learn lessons from nature.
6. Embrace education and learning - knowledge, skills and attitude.
7. Dharma - use my passion in all aspects of my life's work through paid and volunteer positions.
8. Keep clutter to a minimum. Give away at least one item for every new one that comes into my home.
9. Incorporate systems to simplify housework, business, finances, etc.
10. If it isn't good for my soul, don't think it, watch it, read it, talk to it, buy it, wear it, eat it . . .
Leave a Reply.
Welcome!! I’m Mikell (pronounced Michael). If you love spicing up your life with herbs, recipes, decorating and crafts, symbolism and rituals like I do, I hope you’ll sign up for my newsletter and free Enhancing Your Life with Herbs e-book!
Mikell is a writer, artist and professional treasure hunter, finding the greatest treasures in the wonderful people who enter her life!